Top 10 Reasons to Accept the Fusion Doc Challenge
Top 10 Reasons to take the Fusion Documentary Film Challenge:
1. Slamdance & Big Sky Doc Film Festivals are the screening festival venues for the top 12 Fusion Doc Challenge finalists. These two festivals receive over 6,000 submissions a year. Your chances of screening at these festivals through Fusion Doc Challenge are 1 in 120.
2. The top 12 films receive four all access passes to Slamdance and two all access passes to Big Sky Documentary Film Festival! You can make many film industry connections at these events.
3. If your film is in the top 20, your film will screen on all of Fusion digital distribution channels. Last year, the Fusion Doc Challenge films were the most viewed short films on the Fusion platform!
4. If you are a finalist, you will receive a $150 travel stipend to get to Park City for Slamdance/Sundance Film Festivals.
5. We are awarding $3500 to the top films.
6. If your film is chosen as a finalist, we work with you to host a screening of the top 12 films in your city after your Slamdance screening!
7. Many of the Doc Challenge films move on to travel the festival circuit. Several have been Emmy nominated and one was even Oscar eligible having won Seattle Film Festival. Pretty amazing for a film made in just 5 days!
8. Short films are a great calling card for furthering your film career.
9. If you’re selected as a top 12 finalist, you are the VIP guests at the Slamdance and Big Sky Audience Awards/Fusion hosted parties!
10. The Audience Awards/Fusion Doc Challenge team loves indie filmmakers and we will do everything we can to help your film career!
Learn more about Fusion Doc Challenge & sign up here: https://theaudienceawards.com/b/fusion/2015-fusion-doc-challenge-sign-up-45407